November 5–12, 2021
Program cost: $3980*
- seven nights’ accommodations
- full breakfast daily
- all coffee and tea breaks
- three lunches and two dinners
- entrance fees to all museums and sites on our itinerary
- group transportation via deluxe, air-conditioned coach
*Per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement available at $650. Gratuities ($145) additional.
To reserve your place, please complete the registration form and submit with a deposit of $600 per person. Balance due in full by June 15, 2021.
Register online or contact the office: 845-256-0191.
Continuing Education Credits
Credits and Certificates
- Continuing Education Credit for Health Professionals. Teachings are appropriate for healthcare professionals as well as the general public. Healthcare professionals will be able to incorporate the tools and practices offered in this program in ways beneficial to clients or patients. CE credits are available at an additional cost of $50 per certificate: 10 CE credits for “Cultural and Archetypal Shifts in Pivotal Times”
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Sally Raymond, email@example.com. For questions about CEs, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, Ph.D. at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.